Hello! :-) Welcome to my web page!

My name is Daria Aksyonova. I am a 18 year old Russian girl and live with my family in Krasnodar.

Soon I will be Au pair girl in Munich, where I will stay for one year to learn the German language. I am very excited and eager to make new experiences but I am also sad to leave my family. I will very much miss my mother, father and sister.

I will write about my life and experiences as a Au pair girl in Germany. I decide to write in English and not Russian because I think it's not only interesting for Russian people. Writing in German would be better to improve my language skills, but on time my German is not good enough yet. Maybe I will do this in future.

Have fun reading my texts and write me comments and ideas and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment